I like Facebook & I like Twitter. What I’m not so excited about is Google+.
I setup a Google+ account when it first became available and I added several people to my “Circle” but I’m just not seeing the participation that I see on other social networks.
Are you a Google+ user? Do you like it? Have you abandoned Facebook for Google+?
A lot of questions, I know. I’m just trying to get the draw/popularity of Google+. As reported in the Huffington Post Google+ To Reach 400 Million Users Within A Year. This was predicted by a “Statistician” who we all know can make numbers mean many different things depending on how they spin it. I’m not so sure about these numbers.
So… I’m asking all of my blog visitors who actually use Google+ to help me understand what it is & if it’s a replacement for Facebook/Twitter or just another option for Social Networking.
No related posts.
Subscribe For Updates
Top 10 Posts
- Marsala Sauce
- First 10 Days With The Nest Learning Thermostat
- Do the Freemasons Run Facebook?
- Indianapolis - Tijuana Flats
- How To Build A Better Burger
- Panera Breakfast Sandwiches
- Fountain Square - Tortas Guicho Dominguez y el Cubanito
- Indy - Saraga International Grocery
- Cincinnati Photo Walk - October 2013
- Every Day Carry - P-7 Suspension Clip
TagsAmazing Amazon Apple Bacon Beef Beer Blackberry Blog Blogging Breakfast Burger Cincinnati Cooking Drinking EDC Fishers Food Funny Google History Humor Indiana Indianapolis Indy Internet iPhone Kindle Lunch Movie Movies Music NASA Photography Police POTUS Racing Reading Review Shopping Tech Technology Travel TV Video Wordpress
Books I’m Reading