COOKIES, OATMEAL; AND BROWNIES; COCOLATE COVERED
Here’s the 26-page “Guide” (MIL-C-44072C) to making the perfect military Cookies & Brownies. As typical with any government document it leaves nothing to chance and has more references to other documents than actual ingredients!
On another note, THANK YOU to all of the military service personnel past & present. It is your sacrifice that has made the United States of America what it is today & there is NO PLACE I would rather LIVE!
No related posts.
Subscribe For Updates
Top 10 Posts
- Marsala Sauce
- Review - Baileys Almande
- Do the Freemasons Run Facebook?
- First 10 Days With The Nest Learning Thermostat
- Indy - Saraga International Grocery
- Craftsman 1470 pc. Professional Tool Set
- Goetta = Cincinnati Caviar?
- White County, Indiana - Wind Farm
- Track Movies Like You Track TV with Letterboxd
- The Surefire 6Z - Flashlight
TagsAmazing Amazon Apple Bacon Beef Beer Blackberry Blogging Breakfast Cincinnati Cooking Drinking EDC Fishers Food Funny Google History Humor Indiana Indianapolis Indy Internet iPhone Kindle Lunch Movie Movies Music NASA Netflix Outdoors Photography Police POTUS Racing Reading Review Shopping Tech Technology Travel TV Video Wordpress
Books I’m Reading